Naming Ceremony is celebrated at a grand level in India and the rituals – performed by experienced Pandit for Namakaran Puja. It is the first ceremony of a child’s Grah Shanti and Havan – performed for the well-being of the child and get all the blessings for health, wealth and happy life. Get your Naming Ceremony performed in Vedic standards by experienced & verified Pandits with best quality samagri to ensure pleasant puja experience and long term benefits.
• Namkaran Puja is important to perform on the 11th Day or in 3rd Month after the child’s birth
• Name is kept according to the birth date and Nakshatra to signify fame, wealth, power and other things.
• It is purified by chanting of Mantras for overall well-being
• Graha Shanti Havan is also performed
• Rashi Name or name after Namakaran Puja is required for Sanklap Purpose and to call the child.